perjantai 5. huhtikuuta 2013

Little Princess Victoria's dolls

Jotkut ovat varmaan huomanneet jo aiemmin, että rakastan nukkeja. Tässä vähän nukkehistoriaa.

Six dolls which belonged to Princess Victoria. As a young girl Victoria collected over 130 small wooden dolls. She made the clothes for each doll herself, with a little help from her governess Baroness Lehzen, and modelled them on famous society figures and her favourite theatre performers. She also kept a notebook which recorded the name of each doll and who had helped to dress it.






1 kommentti:

  1. First off I would like to say terrific blog! I had a quick question that
    I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head before
    writing. I have had difficulty clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out.

    I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes
    tend to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any suggestions or tips? Thank you!

    Feel free to visit my web site: pettifogging

    VastaaPoista