maanantai 2. syyskuuta 2013

Helsinki Pride 2013

I attended the Helsinki Pride 2013 some time ago. I already posted my outfit as i participated in the Lockshop Flower Circus competition with it (and landed in the top 20) but here are some awesome pictures mostly taken by Ichi (thank you!).





This was the collage for the competition made by Ichi, too.

Me and Katja.

Me and a gorgeous goth girl. I don't know her name but we probably had the biggest headgears in the whole place.



Explaining my headgear.

Party mood.


That dog was so cute! Like a teddy bear!

Jenni was there.

And Susanna!

" Lol dude look! Sweet lolitas!"

Cute kid, cute puppy and cute fairy-like Susanna!


Then we met Momo.

Then i found food.

English fudge, among else.

We met ShaDow quickly.

"lol look at those dark creatures. What are they? Gothic lolitas?" said the sweet ones.

But in the end we posed together.

Ichi, me, Jenni and Susanna at Manga Cafe.

And after that Bubble Tea! I ate a lot that day.

At the end of the day me and Ichi went to have some real tea at the Ounce.

I really like this picture. And btw, I GOT A JOB THERE!
Aaannnd that's all for today! Thanks for watching!

3 kommenttia:

  1. Ihana postaus :D oli kyllä mukavaa törmätä :) Hitto, tuo bubbletea! minun piti maistaa sitä mutta unohdin! :O

    VastaaPoista
  2. Voi että tuo asu on niin ihana! ♥ ♥
    Ansaitsit kyllä paikkasi toisella kierroksella kaiken vaivannäön jälkeen!! ^__^

    Siis mitä?! Sait töitä Ouncesta! :D Yayy!! Onnitteluja *halirutistus* Voisikos sopivampaa duunipaikkaa olla? hihi :P

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    VastaaPoista
  3. Ihania kuvia! Söpöjä ootte ;)

    VastaaPoista